So most of you that may read this will already know Dino has been going through his health roller coaster.. he's had Diabetes and recently was diagnosed with heart failure..I don't want to go into too much detail about his health problems well simply because I know if he even knew I wrote this he would be oh so mad at me..... =-0 he just don't like his business out there, or want people to feel sorry for him... although on the other hand........I feel his loved ones should know. I know alot of ppl love him and care for him.
and it's good to have lots of prayer. and also the support. this is alot of news for him to take in. and he isn't up for change much. specially if its change he don't want.. Him being a "man" won't admit how scary this is for him. nor will he like every one worrying for him. he would much rather tell every one he's fine. He's the best man I've ever known and not just cause I love him, he has a big heart.... (and also i mean that literaly) from what the docs say. He loves kids, he's always trying to help someone else out. weather it be family or some one he knows from the streets. although ironicly he's not much of a ppl person, or like big crowds 8) he has been a bouncer for more than half of his life.
almost every where we go, someone notices him and gets all excited.... meanwhile he has no idea who they are and they have to tell him memmer you memmer! hehe.. theres still something in him that pulls him back from going and working any other kind of job... he likes putting the fear in the crowd that walks through his door, "Don't screw up" I dont know... you have to have something to do that kind a work. its defenatley not for anyone. he's seen people come and go in that line of work. or people that take it to the head and get all hot headed and be assholes to the customers, or try to get with the customers... and loose their job cause something happens while their off monkey fucking around. any way..... they (the docs) want him to quit working.... I know how hard thats gonna be for him. I can't see him wanting to do that at all. ok aside from he's the only one working right now.... I can go get a job.. thats not a issue. I just pray he does what the docs ask him to do to better himself. so he may be here longer to bless us with his big heart. <3
on the plus side he went to the doc again today and they gave him a bi-pap machine and they said that is something major that he needs to help his heart. 8) I know God won't put us threw nothing we can't handdle.
aww i luv u dad ur the BEST!
ReplyDelete